Comp-U-News from Comp-U-Talk
Welcome to the last month of the year! It's one of my favorites, in part because my birthday is this month.
There have been random reports of problems sending coosnet email. If you are having problems sending mail, please make the following configuration change.
1. Inside of Outlook Express, pull down the Tools Menu and click on Accounts.
2. Click on the Mail Tab at the top of the window.
3. Click ONCE on your email account. It probably has the word (default) trailing it, and then click the properties button on the right.
4. Click the Servers Tab at the top
5. Remove everything on the line asking for the Outgoing Mail (SMTP).
6. On the now empty line type smtp.coosnet.com (be certain to use periods, not commas, type it in little letters, only change the Outgoing Mail line!)
7. Click on OK
8. Click on Close
In other news: Did you know 80 percent of Spam is distributed by approximately 200 spammers?
Think of what the world would be like if those 200 spammers used their efforts for good instead of foul. This link will tell you more about the Top 10 Most Worst Spammers.
To Happier Computing,